My blog’s happy birthday to you was yesterday 🙂
It turned a year old. It has been a great journey for me.I would really want to thanks my blog friends as I owe this beautiful journey to them.
1. I made some lovely friends through blogs and also got to meet some of them.
2. The blog meets that I attended were amazing.
3. Drafting posts has improved my thinking capacity, usage of words and learnt many phrases and new words by reading posts of other bloggers.
4.By reading blogs I am kept updated about the news books that have come up in the market and reviews that you people publish tempts to read some good books like ‘Shiva Trilogy’, ‘Not Without My Daughter’ (watched a movie) to name a few.
5. And of course my cooking skills have been polished by reading the food blogs and also the enthusiasm that you people have towards cooking is so impressive and that I too got motivated.
6. The comments that you people leave on my posts really encourages me.
7. It almost happens all the time that after I have publish my post, I realize there are several spelling/grammatical mistakes, it must be so bugging for you all to read a post with mistakes and typos but you never complain.
8. Mostly my posts are not informative as such, they are mainly snippets from my life .They may sound kiddish but you all read it and comment on it,I really appreciate your patience.
9. The mommy bloggers I really thank you a lot and your kids. The posts on the kids are so adorable and so sweet, I really enjoy a lot reading them. It brings a smile on my face J
10.There is so much information on your blog about places –in terms of travelogue, the real life experience that you all share, general awareness, updated news , thought provoking posts and the posts about your childhood days takes me down the memory lane and I find myself nodding to all the mischiefs that you write, because even I did the same J
It has been a fun, leaning and a great experience for me. Hope to continue my journey but then that is possible with support of you wonderful people. Hope to continue getting your love and support 🙂
Love you all 🙂